Sunday, November 20, 2011

WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF FASHION!!!!



After a while of thinking through, I've decided to put myself on the list of bloggers.
All my life I was obsessed with clothes, fashion, fashion magazines, music, dance and so on and after two years of struggling with myself and this urge that I have, I finally decided to give it a try in the fashion business. I hope that you'll love some of my combinations and accessories, and every comment about them that you leave (good or bad) here will  mean to me a lot.


Greetings and kisses from Dubai

xoxo 

Posle duzeg vremena odlucila sam se na ovaj korak, eto nadjoh se i ja na blogger listi. Ceo svoj zivot  opterecena sam krpicama, modom,modnim casopisima,muzikom,plesom i sve tako u krug. Nakon 2 godine razmisljanja resila sam i ja da se upustim u "modne vode" . Nadam se da ce vam se moje kombinacije,detalji kao sto su nakit dopasti. Svaka podrska kompliment ili negativni stav bi volela da podelite samnom ... 

Pozz iz Dubaia  

xoxo  


  • T-shrt Sheri Bodell 
  • jeans Forever 21 
  • shoes Christian Louboutin 
  • Hermes bag
  • boxing ring Forever 21

3 komentara: