Thursday, February 9, 2012

Don't judge a girl by her clothes!!!



Back to Dubai 

 And here I am, back to Dubai after more then one month. In my country is very cold literally -20 degrees. So I couldn't dress anything but warm sweaters, hats, scarves etc...
 Even here the situation not any better. I'm joking of course. It's cold but nothing like in Belgrade. The weather here is like early spring in Europe. So I still wear warmer cloths but this time without a tick jacket. 
It's good to be back, I missed my dearest, my closet and Starbucks lol. 

Greetings from Dubai 












  • Sweatshirt Elisabetta Franchi 
  • Tights Aldo   
  • Boots Baldan 

2 komentara:

  1. Caual but very cool outfit,I love the combo with the boots:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!
    Im Elena from Qatar
    i just came across your blog and love your style!
    i follow u!
    follow me back?
    xx
    http://elviefashionview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete